Amsterdam Software provides the following services:
- FBO One implementations, with included consultancy on best industry practices, assistance with creating of custom management reports such as KPI reports and revenue reports
- FBO One end-user training. Training sessions can be facilitated at our facilities in Amsterdam and Teterboro, and are paired with onsite follow-up training.
- Software-as-a-Service: we take care of system updates, reliable backups, and management of online links with industry parties such as NetJets, Universal, FlightAware and EuroControl/CFMU.
- Implementation services for hardware, such as electronic fuel truck integration and tracking of handling service status using mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Remote support by GoToMeeting, Skype, email and telephone
- Periodic onsite visits to review your local business processes and system usage, and to update you on new functionality
- User meetings during events such as EBACE, NBAA, Business Airport World Expo, Schedulers & Dispatchers, MEBA, and ABACE
Training session in Amsterdam